Saturday, December 20, 2008

My boys...


These are my boys. Left to right is Tyler, Devin and Chad. Tyler is 25 and has spent the last 10 years living a pretty hard life. Thankfully with age comes a little hindsight - I hesitate at this juncture to say wisdom - and he's trying to get back on track and be a productive adult. Devin is 20 and is already gaining a little wisdom. He's not always made the best choices, either, but he seems to be coming around. Maybe watching his older brother has made his "learning curve" a little shorter. (hope, hope...) Chad is 15. He's the youngest of 7 and has - so far - watched the mistakes and successes of all 6 of his older brothers and sisters and has managed to live his life without too many pitfalls. All 3 of my boys are sensitive and kind and they love their mommy. I can't ask for much more than that!!
I love these guys!

No comments: