Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Greg!


This is my son-in-law Greg Royal. He's married to our daughter, Andrea. They've been married 3 years and are still fun loving newlyweds. Actually, now that I say that, I think they will ALWAYS be fun loving newlyweds. How can they help it with such happy go lucky personalities. Greg has been a wonderful addition to our family. Jeff and I have often said that we could not have picked a better husband for Andrea if we had hand picked him ourself. Greg is hilarious. He is king of the one-liners. Don't try to out do him in this department, because he will always win. He's going to college right now - studying plants. He wants to work in that field someday. I am very happy about this because if you know me, you know that I LOVE plants and if I can have an expert on them in the family - all the better. Greg is easy going and fun and most of all, he loves Andrea so much. He is such a good husband to her - so kind and patient and calm. He keeps her grounded and makes her happy and that truly, is all a parent can ask for.

Thanks Greg, for putting up with our crazy family. We love you!

No comments: