I am Thankful that -
1. My children (Jeni and Dan) had a great time in Arizona, but in the end, did come back for their other 3 children! (Not that I wouldn't have kept them, but MAN - I was tired by the end of the week!)
2. I lost .8 at Weight Watchers this week. I had gained the previous 2 weeks - so maybe I can keep up the momentum!
3. My husband's business in Arizona is getting busier.
4. Chad had a GREAT game yesterday. He went 3 for 4, with 4 RBI's and no passed balls behind the plate! His team won 11-7!
5. We have a couple of families that are VERY interested in our house. (Please, please, please...)
6. I have a great colorist that makes me look a little less like a grandma every 6 weeks. :)
7. It's April. That means several things - the rain is closer to going away, school is closer to being out and I am closer to moving to Arizona.
8. I can make chocolate chip cookies anytime I want.
9. Rusty is happy in his new home.
10. I have drugs for migraine headaches.