So much to be thankful for this week!
1. We sold our house. Of course it "ain't over, til it's over", but I feel really good about this. Our home is officially in escrow and we close June 8th. There's light at the end of this really long tunnel.
2. I have some resolve back to loose those last few pounds.
3. It's rained a little, so our grass is starting to get green.
4. Chad got his first ever triple! And his team won all 3 of their games this week. O.K., so it was South Albany - but we'll take a win where we can get it.
5. Jeni and I remembered that Jeff and I own a propane space heater! Only those of us in Oregon can appreciate that, I know, but here goes - we took it to Chad's game last night and it kept us toasty warm and happy. It was FREEZING last night and watching baseball in the cold and wet is a serious drag. Can't do anything about the rain, but the cold is another story!
6. Clean cars. Chad washed my car for me and vacuumed it out. Don't cars always drive better when they're clean?
7. We kept all our boxes from when we moved here, so I don't have to buy boxes to pack my stuff!
8. I shredded Jeff's divorce file - FINALLY - and it's given me enough shred to cushion a lot of fragile items. I do mean A LOT. Like 3 green garbage bags full.
9. Primary songs. I love primary songs. The choir sang several primary songs during last weekends conference. It was so cool.
10. Days off of school. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not really a girl that loves schedules. So when we don't have to get up at a certain time and don't have to be showered by a certain time and don't have to be in our car on the way to school at a certain time - it's a great thing.
What are you thankful for?