Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Chad!!


Sixteen.
That's a milestone - a major milestone.
Driving
Dating
Sixteen.
I remember when I was sixteen. I thought I was so grown up. I knew everything.
Luckily for us, Chad doesn't think he knows EVERYTHING. ;) He's a great kid. He's 5'11", weighs about 144 lbs. Size 10 1/2 shoe. (He wore a 9 a year ago!) He is so handsome.
Some things I love about Chad are -
He's kind
He's secure in himself
He's calm - most of the time
He thinks about stuff - he's not impulsive
He's sensitve to the feelings of others
He's competitive - but not TOO much
He's respectful
He can talk to kids and adults alike and be comfortable in either situation
He has a GREAT smile
I love this kid so much and I'm so glad he's in our family. So Happy Birthday to my "baby"!

1 comment:

gibkidsmom said...

You are so LUCKY to have your "baby". And you know what? He looks SO much like you- CRAZY!!!!
Happy Birthday Chad!