Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So, a couple of my friends do this Thankful Thursday thing. I think I have even done it once - maybe twice. Each time I read their Thankful list, it makes me think of what it is that I'm thankful for. I have so much in my life that's good that I really should show my gratitude more often. So, with that in mind - here goes -

1. I'm thankful that Jeff will be here with us today for two whole weeks.
2. I'm thankful for my daughter Jeni and her sweet family. They keep me busy, which has been such a blessing with Jeff gone so much.
3. I'm thankful that Tyler seems to have found a job and is in a good place right now.
4. I'm thankful that Chad is playing baseball and is focused on school. For a 16 year old boy - that's fantastic!
5. I'm thankful that realtors are still showing my house on a semi-regular basis. That means that one of these times it will click!
6. I'm thankful that Jeff's sister Lynn lives 1 door away so that when realtors do call and want to show my house in 20 minutes, I can pack my magazine and my dogs and go to her house for a while.
7. I'm thankful for my primary calling. I love the little children and I love the ladies I work with.
8. I'm thankful for my friends that love me no matter what.
9. I'm thankful that I lost .8 this week in weight watchers. Of course, it's probably the .8 I gained the week before - but hey, that's o.k.!
10.I'm thankful that my creativity seems to be alive and well - at least for now - because I'm getting a TON of scrapbooking done!!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

gibkidsmom said...

I've been wanting to do some scrapbook classes at SCrapbooks etc but I don't have a buddy. So- when you are back here wanna be my buddy? :) Pretty please?