Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New computer...

So I have a new computer. I know - I'm a lucky girl. I'm married to a computer guy and so therefore I have all the coolest computer stuff, right? Well - sometimes. My kids can attest that it's like being married to a plumber or a painter. Your drains are always clogged and your house always needs painting. When they do it for a living, they don't want to come home and take care of stuff like that. I've been limping my old computer along for a long time. It's served me well. A few months ago, Jeff built me a computer just to house all my digital photos. It's a nice computer - black, really sleek and pretty and FAST! My old computer is putty colored, klunky and SLOWWWWW! The other day I said I sure would like to have just one computer. I'm not savvy enough to function on two computers. Plus, when I blog - all my new photos are on the new computer and the blog is on the old computer. Not too functional. I guess he felt sorry for me or was really happy to be home and wanted to show that happiness by doing nice things for me. So yesterday, he transferred all my data from the old to the new and installed some new cool stuff and VOILA! I'm up and running. Now I just have to get used to the new....
Wish me luck.

No comments: